New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Philippine Standard Time
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

 

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

 


Did God create evil/devil?

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by vril on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Robotic humans. All are scripted. What we'll say is just: Yes Lord...Is that what you want Vril?

Robotic humans? Is there such a thing?

vril
.
.

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 pm

vril wrote:

Robotic humans? Is there such a thing?

Without freewill, that will be a thing.

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:58 pm

OneJack wrote:

Sa thread na lang tayo, magkatunog kasi ang thread at saka ang fred, ayan tuloy, parang magulo ang dating. Lahat ng bagay (walang matatangi ke evil pa iyan o hindi, ke badaf pa iyan o lesbian, o kahit ano pa na maiisip mo) na ating nakikita at di nakikita ay mula sa Dios na may lalang ng mga ito.

Ibinulong ba ng Diyos mismo sa'yo yan OJ?

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:27 pm

fredms3 wrote:

You are actually agreeing with me jewel --- that satan is to be blamed because of misuse of his freewill.

Lucifer chose to disobey God. The rapist chose it also. Lucifer was created with the zeal of perfection. That man (rapist) was cleansed through baptism making him an adopted son of God.

That's the picture of it my friend. If you blame God what had happened to satan then blame God also for what had happened to the rapist, both are created by God.

I think we need to have reading comprehension here fred because it seems that there is a big misunderstanding of our points here.

You see, all atheists here agreed with me that the author of it all is God because God created everything, and that answers your Question in this thread "WHO CREATED EVIL/DEVIL" - our answer is clearly God.

That answer maintains strict monotheism (God is the sole creator/lord of everything). While your position is the most problematic one because you are attributing "creatorship"/lordship to satan because you said that it was not God who created evil but satan - so you end up polytheism because you have 2 creators.

Your dilemma is that you cant agree that God created evil otherwise he is to be blamed - But no, tho God created evil to have man at least two options to choose to exercise free will, God cant be blamed if man chooses to do evil because God did not coerce him to do so, and you agreed to me on this point.

Therefore, atheists agree with me that the author of it all is God because he is the one who created satan, and that maintains monotheism, and you agreed with me to that God cant be blamed if man chooses to do evil because God gave him free will.

So my position is clearly settled.


Your problem is still a problem - you have two creators, God and Satan - that's not monotheism anymore my dear hehehe
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Jewel wrote:

I think we need to have reading comprehension here fred because it seems that there is a big misunderstanding of our points here.

You see, all atheists here agreed with me that the author of it all is God because God created everything, and that answers your Question in this thread "WHO CREATED EVIL/DEVIL" - our answer is clearly God.

That answer maintains strict monotheism (God is the sole creator/lord of everything). While your position is the most problematic one because you are attributing "creatorship"/lordship to satan because you said that it was not God who created evil but satan - so you end up polytheism because you have 2 creators.

Your dilemma is that you cant agree that God created evil otherwise he is to be blamed - But no, tho God created evil to have man at least two options to choose to exercise free will, God cant be blamed if man chooses to do evil because God did not coerce him to do so, and you agreed to me on this point.

Therefore, atheists agree with me that the author of it all is God because he is the one who created satan, and that maintains monotheism, and you agreed with me to that God cant be blamed if man chooses to do evil because God gave him free will.

So my position is clearly settled.


Your problem is still a problem - you have two creators, God and Satan - that's not monotheism anymore my dear hehehe

You can always have atheists on your side on this issue, no problem with me but that's not make your position correct.

It's the freewill that decided the fate of lucifer and not God.

Again, if you blamed the rapist for what he had done -- disobeying the law of God ---, then the same should be applied to how lucifer had done -- disobeying God's command.

Deviating from that reason renders it a double-standard .

Polytheism? That's a strawman jewel.

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by MarcCatholic on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Kuya Jewel, have you seen my post?
avatar
MarcCatholic
..
..

Posts : 684
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by harballah on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:53 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:Kuya Jewel, have you seen my post?

Marc ramadan/fasting ngayon at baka busy lang si brothe jewel........be patience.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 pm

fredms3 wrote:
You can always have atheists on your side on this issue, no problem with me but that's not make your position correct.

It's the freewill that decided the fate of lucifer and not God.

Again, if you blamed the rapist for what he had done -- disobeying the law of God ---, then the same should be applied to how lucifer had done -- disobeying God's command.

Deviating from that reason renders it a double-standard .

Polytheism? That's a strawman jewel.

As I said, reading properly our post is very necessary in order to avoid stawman. I never said that God is to be blamed for lucifer's evil doing. The case of lucifer and any evil doer for that matter is the same; everyone is responsible for his deeds, and that has been the Islamic doctrine.

The point which I emphasized is the answer to your main question in this thread - My answer is that ultimately God because he is the creator of everything but he cant be blamed for creating evil because he didnt coerce anyone to do evil. In fact he sent revelations and prophets to remind and warn people; it's a test of free will - so that maintains monotheism.

On the otherhand, you are guilty of polytheism because you have two creators, God and the devil. What would you call a belief of having more than one creator?
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:19 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:Kuya Jewel, have you seen my post?

Sori marc,

harby is right, we're busy here with our programs for ramadan.

Please post your question and make it summarized and direct to the point.

Thanks
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Ateo on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Marami palang programs and activities ang Ramadan? Akala ko reflection and prayers lang yan.

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Ateo wrote:Marami palang programs and activities ang Ramadan? Akala ko reflection and prayers lang yan.
i

Misunderstanding yan ateo.

Sa Islam kasi ang term na "worship" is not limited to prayers and reflection - parang mga monks.

Worship in Islam means everything you do good to yourself, to your family and to any fellow human beings and even to animals for the sake of God. That includes primarily prayers and reflection, but it also includes giving charity to the poor and needy, correcting your mistakes to other people, asking for forgiveness and many others. Since we are poor people here, aside from prayers and reflection, we focus on Islamic studies, understanding Islam better because many people think that they are Muslims but in practice they are not because of misinformation, ignorance ect. If a muslim is ignorant to his own religion, he can hardly have strong faith, and thus satan can easily tie his nose and bring him to the pegasus or anything that displeases God.

This is why Prophet Muhammad said "Seeking knowledge is obligatory to every Muslim"

He also said "It is easier for the devil to misguide 100 ignorant people as compared to a single knowledgeable person"


Thanks
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by OneJack on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:56 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Ibinulong ba ng Diyos mismo sa'yo yan OJ?
Hindi bulong, maliwanag ang pagkakasabi at pagkakaturo, fred. At kahit biblia ay umaayon sa sinabi ng Panginoon.

OneJack
.
.

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Ateo on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Pero hindi lahat tulad mo OJ na may pamangking nagsasalita na galing sa Diyos. So papaano na lang kaming walang direct hotline?

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by OneJack on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Ateo wrote:Pero hindi lahat tulad mo OJ na may pamangking nagsasalita na galing sa Diyos. So papaano na lang kaming walang direct hotline?
Yong bata kapag maulit, ano ang ginagawa ng magulang para huwag maging maulit?

OneJack
.
.

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:27 pm

balik na po tayo sa paksa:

Did God create evil/devil - yes or no and why?


Thanks
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Ateo on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm

God did not create evil. God is the Devil himself. Jesus claimed he came not for peace but for strife. YHWH's behaviors have been the hallmark of the Devil. Satan/Devil is just one of the personalities/manifestation of God, not his creation.

The Hindus and the Greeks had it right. The Hindu God is both the Creator and the Destroyer. YHWH is like that too, the Christians just don't state it that way. Then, the Greeks had the brothers Zeus and Hades -- Hades being the bad god.

The Christians call themselves "God-fearing Christians". Clearly, their God is fearsome. Evil.

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am

Ateo wrote:God did not create evil. God is the Devil himself.

That's contradictory statements ateo because if God is the devil himself, then he is surely the creator of evil because no one created God.
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Ateo on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

Depends on the perspective, papi. I claimed that Evil is the nature of God. He did not create it into existence, it has been with Him ever since. Its like saying He did not create God.

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by MarcCatholic on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am

Jewel wrote:

Sori marc,

harby is right, we're busy here with our programs for ramadan.

Please post your question and make it summarized and direct to the point.

Thanks


Kuya Jewel, naiintindihan ko po na busy pala kayo ngayon dahil sa RAMADAN. Yong post ko hindi po siya tanong. Short rebuttal lang po siya tungkol sa sinabi mo. Ahehehe. ;D
avatar
MarcCatholic
..
..

Posts : 684
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 am

MarcCatholic wrote:Kuya Jewel, naiintindihan ko po na busy pala kayo ngayon dahil sa RAMADAN. Yong post ko hindi po siya tanong. Short rebuttal lang po siya tungkol sa sinabi mo. Ahehehe. ;D

I see.

I think you are referring to this post of yours;

Kowya Jewel, gusto ko lang po sana puntuhan mo to.


"Okay sorry naman kowya at na-excite ako mag-reply. Ahehehe.


Anyway,
about your exam analogy. It's not fair because the intensity of evil is
not just about those wrong answers. And, it doesn't define the whole
situation of evil when compared as a wrong answer in an exam. Bias as it
is since evil is wrongfully put in the place of a mistake and if I get
your premise that would seem to appear that I agree to your explanation
and I ended up being trapped with your logic. You see, evil is a
different stuff for if really God "created" this, He seems to be a Mafia
who's toying at people wherein if a person does good, it's for him, and
if it's evil, it's still for Him...because He just created it in the
first place. Either way he benefits if I get your point. Of course, give
credit to the "creator". LOL. Ok here's the point. We may refer evil as
the thing, wherein it is "not". Just like darkness, it's not really
there but you see it. It's the absence of light. So that goes the same
thing to evil. It's the absence of goodness, the absence of God yet God
allowed it, not created it. If not, then we are all robots who do not
serve God by choice but by obligation.


I agree with James White with that statement. It's applicable for everybody. For you. "



And
yes, I believe I answered the question already. God did not create evil
but He allowed it. Evil is a creation of God's creature. I don't know
the pronouncement of the church about this but I believe I can
illustrate it in this way.

Ang computer ay ginawa ng tao.
Masasabi mo bang ginawa talaga ito, directly ni God? Hindi diba? Ito'y
bunga o gawa ng mga naiisip ng tao. ("Pero, gumamit tayo ng mga bagay
para malikha ito from God's creations.) Ngayon, dahil nandito ang evil,
ibig sabihin ba si God na talaga ang may pananagutan nito at higit sa
lahat may likha nito? Hindi kundi ang mga nilikha Niya. Of course, aware
siya darating ang evil as the "effect" pero ano naman sa kanya ngayon?


About your exam analogy. Let me add this realization of mine
just a while ago. You see, a student doesn't want to commit wrong
answers so basically there's no free will there to choose the other
items unless he wills to fail the exam. All students are trying their
best to get the right answers and get high scores. Now what about evil?
Those people who commit evil willed it. They chose it. Thanks and Peace.


Here's my response:

You didnt get the analogy marc. The analogy is not trying to portray a comparison between the degree of sin as you seemed to think.

The analogy is tries to relate about a teacher who purposely put wrong answers in a given choices in the exam to test the student whether he really have understood the lesson, and God who purposely created evil in order to test the faith of a believer. In both examples, the teacher and God purposely gave a wrong option/s and the student and the believer both have free choices to make/choose from. We presumed that before the exam was given, there must have been at least a lecture given by the teacher or at least an assignment, in the same way that God sent instructions to man to guide what is right and what is wrong - so both the student and the believer or any man for that matter cant blame the teacher and God for putting/creating wrong options because the test would be meaningless if all options are true, right?

That's the idea of the analogy.

Thanks
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by MarcCatholic on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am

I get that Kuya Jewel but what I am pointing at also is the effect of the analogy. It seems to sound the same but if God purposely created evil, not as an effect of his creation, then He should be evil also and there are two natures for God, He's evil and He's good. Either way if a person does good or evil, he should recognize God, recognize the creator of it per se and say "The hell god, with the evil you've done you successfully ruined my life even if I tried my best to be faithful to you." Illogical right? You know evil is the enemy of God and why would He create that only to "test" people while it's against His nature? Yes we are also tested through evil circumstances but that's the effect already, not God purposely created evil but only allowing it. He wills all to be saved right but also allowed people to do what they will and it's His responsibility also when people are damned because they were not able to pass the test because of his in demand evil being created. Maliban kung hindi siya ang creator, ang pagkapahamak ng mga tao ay kasalanan na nila at hindi na responsibilidad ni God.
avatar
MarcCatholic
..
..

Posts : 684
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by OneJack on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 am

MarcCatholic wrote: It seems to sound the same but if God purposely created evil, not as an effect of his creation, then He should be evil also and there are two natures for God, He's evil and He's good.
It is nice in this part to see that you now come to understand better things about God, the other half (about God) seems to be opened to your sight. Hope you can continue moving forward to a much more better sight.

MarcCatholic wrote:Either way if a person does good or evil, he should recognize God, recognize the creator of it per se and say "The hell god, with the evil you've done you successfully ruined my life even if I tried my best to be faithful to you." Illogical right? You know evil is the enemy of God and why would He create that only to "test" people while it's against His nature?

Unfortunately, you seem to be back to square one again, how do you know that using evil to test people is against the nature of God, what and how do you know about God's nature?

MarcCatholic wrote:Yes we are also tested through evil circumstances but that's the effect already, not God purposely created evil but only allowing it. He wills all to be saved right but also allowed people to do what they will and it's His responsibility also when people are damned because they were not able to pass the test because of his in demand evil being created. Maliban kung hindi siya ang creator, ang pagkapahamak ng mga tao ay kasalanan na nila at hindi na responsibilidad ni God.
Parang ikot lang ng ikot ito nang walang direksyon Marc, linawin mo ngang mabuti kung maari, sa pananaw mo ba ay saan nanggaling at nagmula ang evil?

OneJack
.
.

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:I get that Kuya Jewel but what I am pointing at also is the effect of the analogy. It seems to sound the same but if God purposely created evil, not as an effect of his creation, then He should be evil also and there are two natures for God, He's evil and He's good.

No, I dont think so because having God created both good and evil simply means that He is the SOLE CREATOR of everything, thus maintain the concept of MONOTHEISM, where as if you say that someone other than God created something the that would mean polytheism just like the doctrine of the magians/sabians.

Moreover, if you say that it is a mere effect of his creation, you are denying the omniscience of God because God surely have known before he created the devil that the devil would do evil right?

So by God creating evil doesnt make him evil because it is intended for the test of faith as part and parcel of your God-given free will. You cant never said you have free will without having options to choose from right?


Either way if a person does good or evil, he should recognize God, recognize the creator of it per se and say "The hell god, with the evil you've done you successfully ruined my life even if I tried my best to be faithful to you." Illogical right? You know evil is the enemy of God and why would He create that only to "test" people while it's against His nature?

I dont think so. That is not how we understood it. If you ruined your life by your evil deeds, the dont blame God but blame yourself because God has given you free will plus reminders thru his revelations, warnings, ect.

You seemed to be confused with the terminology "evil". Evil is not part of the nature of God, but it is part of his creation; that is why the question here is "WHO CREATED evil?" If you created something, what you have created doesnt become a part of yourself right.

The enemies of God is not "evil" per se, but those who choose to do evil despite warnings, reminders in his revelations.

Just like the teacher who gave the multiple choice exam, he will not be upset of the wrong answers in the options, but he will be upset for his student for not choosing the correct answer among the options because that would mean that the student did not listen to the teacher's discussion or did not study his lesson.


Yes we are also tested through evil circumstances but that's the effect already, not God purposely created evil but only allowing it. He wills all to be saved right but also allowed people to do what they will and it's His responsibility also when people are damned because they were not able to pass the test because of his in demand evil being created. Maliban kung hindi siya ang creator, ang pagkapahamak ng mga tao ay kasalanan na nila at hindi na responsibilidad ni God.

Again, the answer to this is whether or not people are coerced to do evil, if you say yes, then you blame God but if you say no, then blame yourself.....and whether or not God the sole creator of everything because if you say yes, then he is the one who created evil, but if you say no, then you are guilty of polytheism.

If I consider you example, even if I agree, for the sake of argument that evil is a mere effect of God's creation, then I can still blame God because I could say:

"Well, God, you knew before you created the creation that evil will come out of it, yet you allowed it to happen, so here I am, doomed...."


See??
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 am

OneJack wrote:
Hindi bulong, maliwanag ang pagkakasabi at pagkakaturo, fred. At kahit biblia ay umaayon sa sinabi ng Panginoon.

Ano yung turo ng Bible OJ...God created evil? Pakituro naman ty.

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:19 am

Jewel wrote:

As I said, reading properly our post is very necessary in order to avoid stawman. I never said that God is to be blamed for lucifer's evil doing. The case of lucifer and any evil doer for that matter is the same; everyone is responsible for his deeds, and that has been the Islamic doctrine.

The point which I emphasized is the answer to your main question in this thread - My answer is that ultimately God because he is the creator of everything but he cant be blamed for creating evil because he didnt coerce anyone to do evil. In fact he sent revelations and prophets to remind and warn people; it's a test of free will - so that maintains monotheism.

On the otherhand, you are guilty of polytheism because you have two creators, God and the devil. What would you call a belief of having more than one creator?

Everything God created does not include evil. God has nothing to do with evil for that is against His very nature. In the creation story you can never find any word or hint to that effect.

You too jewel can create evil in you ---- that that means you're a God also? Not at all..

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum