New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Philippine Standard Time
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

 

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

 


Did God create evil/devil?

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Jewel wrote:

Di na kelangan kumbinsihin pa si ateo kasi mukhang naiintindihan nya ang point ko, 85% mukhang agree din sakin na Diyos lang ang lumikha ng lahat.

E di linawin mo sa kanya kung tama ang pagkakaintindi mo sa punto niya. Kung wala ang free will i would agree na God created evil, else, hindi mo pwede i-impute kay God yang kabalbalang ginagawa natin.

Jewel wrote:

Naku, para sakin, no offense pero irrational ang doctrine na ipapasan kay Jesus ang kasalanan ng mga tao, turo yan ng mythology. Kung tinubos na ni Jesus ang kasalanan ng mga tao dapat saved na ang lahat maniwala ka man sa kanya o hindi, paid ka na kumbaga eh hehheeh.

Tungkol naman sa issue natin kung sino ang lumikha ng evil, and standing natin ay malina, nasa pure monotheism parin ako kasi iisa lang ang creator na lahat para sakin, samantalang guilty ka na ng polytheism kasi dalawa ang creator/s mo; God and satan. Dilikado yan paring fred Basketball

I think you misundertood me there. Anyway, i don't agree also that we are saved already because of the passion of Christ.

Now, not only satan can create, you and i and everybody can create also. We can all create evil in us --- does that make us God? I hope that's clear already.

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by vril on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:12 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Mukhang ikaw ang hindi nakakuha ng gusto kong sabihin ah kapatid. You believe in evolution but you don't believe in talking donkeys. Did you get the logic of what i'm telling you?

********* dont have logic my friend

Code:
Admin Note/Reminder,

Please respect your co-members.

Disciple


vril
.
.

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:21 pm

vril wrote:

You dont have logic my friend

Uhmmmm...an ad hominem

Kung moderator ako dito may paglalagyan yang comment mo na yan kapatid. Anyway, bahala na sa'yo si Disciple.

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by vril on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:35 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Uhmmmm...an ad hominem

Kung moderator ako dito may paglalagyan yang comment mo na yan kapatid. Anyway, bahala na sa'yo si Disciple.

You're not only illogical. You're also stupid. It's not ad hominem.

vril
.
.

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:49 pm

vril wrote:

You're not only illogical. You're also stupid. It's not ad hominem.

Ouchhhhhh! Pag wala na nga namang mai-rason ay sa adhom na lang ang punta hayyy naku?!?

Anyway, let's just see what will happen... Very Happy



fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:06 pm

vril wrote:

You're not only illogical. You're also stupid. It's not ad hominem.

Ipakita mo nga brad kung saan ako naging illogical?

Why don't you ask somebody here kung talagang hindi adhom yan sa context ng post mo.

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Now, not only satan can create, you and i and everybody can create also. We can all create evil in us --- does that make us God? I hope that's clear already.[/b][/color]

naku, parang dito ka ata sumabit paring fred. satan and us cant create evil, we can do evil. Creating is different from doing in that sense What a Face
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Jewel wrote:

naku, parang dito ka ata sumabit paring fred. satan and us cant create evil, we can do evil. Creating is different from doing in that sense What a Face

We can create evil thoughts in our minds friend Jewel. Whether we do it or not is out of question because we already consented into it.

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 am

fredms3 wrote:

We can create evil thoughts in our minds friend Jewel. Whether we do it or not is out of question because we already consented into it.

Hhmmhhmmm Surprised

It is not creating evil in the minds fred, it's thinking of evil - that is why it is called evil thoughts, NOt evil creation hehehe No
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by element_115x on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Mukhang ikaw ang hindi nakakuha ng gusto kong sabihin ah kapatid. You believe in evolution but you don't believe in talking donkeys. Did you get the logic of what i'm telling you?

Hmmm... di kaya devolution ang nangyari? Kasi ngayon wala ng talking donkeys eh hehe Razz
avatar
element_115x
.
.

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Quezon City, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by vril on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:42 pm

element_115x wrote:

Hmmm... di kaya devolution ang nangyari? Kasi ngayon wala ng talking donkeys eh hehe Razz

bat dati ba merun? lol!

vril
.
.

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Jewel wrote:

Hhmmhhmmm Surprised

It is not creating evil in the minds fred, it's thinking of evil - that is why it is called evil thoughts, NOt evil creation hehehe No

Are you not creating evil if you're thinking of it in your mind jewel?

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by MarcCatholic on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 pm

@vril's post

Oh Fred at least he's showing his side already. Sana ang posteng ito ay hindi bunsod ng pagiging walang diyos natin kaya madali lang sa atin ang manakit ng ibang damdamin. Yan ang mahirap sa atin, nagiging emosyonal kaya nahahantong sa personalan.


@Kuya Jewel

I don't get the intensity of evil you're talking kuya because I believe anyone can create evil things. Come on no semantic games here.
avatar
MarcCatholic
..
..

Posts : 684
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by element_115x on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:50 pm

vril wrote:

bat dati ba merun? lol!

Meron daw sabi ng iba... may talking snake pa nga dati din eh. Smile
avatar
element_115x
.
.

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Quezon City, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by element_115x on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:...I don't get the intensity of evil you're talking kuya because I believe anyone can create evil things. Come on no semantic games here.

It's nice to know we are 'creators' din pala. Smile
avatar
element_115x
.
.

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Quezon City, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by element_115x on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:52 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:...I don't get the intensity of evil you're talking kuya because I believe anyone can create evil things. Come on no semantic games here.

It's nice to know we are 'creators' din pala. Smile
avatar
element_115x
.
.

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Quezon City, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by vril on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:@vril's post

Oh Fred at least he's showing his side already. Sana ang posteng ito ay hindi bunsod ng pagiging walang diyos natin kaya madali lang sa atin ang manakit ng ibang damdamin. Yan ang mahirap sa atin, nagiging emosyonal kaya nahahantong sa personalan.


Just being honest. The truth hurts sorry.

vril
.
.

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by fredms3 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Ang katotohanan na alam ko sa nangyari ay napikon ka na dahil blankado lahat ng punto mo.

Ayon nga sa kasabihan: Pikon talo

Relaks lang sa usapan, di pa nga kita kinakanti sa usapan ay napikon ka na. Paano mo masasabi maganda ang sinasamahan mong grupo eh sa simpleng palitan ng punto ay bumigay ka na.

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by MarcCatholic on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 pm

vril wrote:

Just being honest. The truth hurts sorry.

I know that but is he really stupid? Do you know him? What if someone said that to you and of course you burst in anger because that's not true yet the person still says, it's the truth and it hurts? Kudos fred for staying your cool. I hope you know being polite and decent is very different from being insolent and rude.
avatar
MarcCatholic
..
..

Posts : 684
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by vril on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

MarcCatholic wrote:

I know that but is he really stupid? Do you know him? What if someone said that to you and of course you burst in anger because that's not true yet the person still says, it's the truth and it hurts? Kudos fred for staying your cool. I hope you know being polite and decent is very different from being insolent and rude.

you should know..read his post. I dont mind being called stupid if my post seem to suggest.

vril
.
.

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by vril on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:25 am

fredms3 wrote:Ang katotohanan na alam ko sa nangyari ay napikon ka na dahil blankado lahat ng punto mo.

Ayon nga sa kasabihan: Pikon talo

Relaks lang sa usapan, di pa nga kita kinakanti sa usapan ay napikon ka na. Paano mo masasabi maganda ang sinasamahan mong grupo eh sa simpleng palitan ng punto ay bumigay ka na.

Don't worry about me, i'm never pissed at discussions. What i'm trying to say is try and be articulate as much as you can. If you try and look at your posts, you will see how stupid it was and illogical.

vril
.
.

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Are you not creating evil if you're thinking of it in your mind jewel?

No you are not creating evil, you are merely thinking of it, and if you do your evil thought, you are doing evil, not creating evil. The reason is that you cant create anything from nothing, can you?
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Jewel on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:@Kuya Jewel

I don't get the intensity of evil you're talking kuya because I believe anyone can create evil things. Come on no semantic games here.

You are logically wrong marc. Thinking of evil is called evil thought, and doing of evil is call evil deeds - there is no such thing as evil creation because that is exclusive only to the Creator. The clear reason behind is that you cant create something from nothing, right? so you are never a creator, not even in your mind. albino
avatar
Jewel
.
.

Posts : 469
Join date : 2010-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by MarcCatholic on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am

Oh my. I am not talking creation as the way God created things from his very own power. Kuya Jewel, we can create stuffs just like you create your on recipe, your own obra maestra, but it doesn't mean that you created those stuffs the way God created all things. So when you create evil things, just like CREATING evil thoughts in your mind, not only THINKING of those evil thoughts, then my point is not logically wrong. For example, you create a scenario in your mind how to kill a person, are you just thinking or beyond that (creating) since you yourself schemed a specific evil thought to kill a person? Thanks.
avatar
MarcCatholic
..
..

Posts : 684
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by MarcCatholic on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 am

@Vril

At least you could have said it decently to fred that his posts are not good, and "stupid?", not direct it to the person. You know in your part you exceeded already. No personal assaults please? Thanks.
avatar
MarcCatholic
..
..

Posts : 684
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God create evil/devil?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum