» Survivor...
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Padedehin ang Co-Worker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Padedehin ang Co-Worker

Post by BibleBot on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Reference to the thread Crazy Fatwas one Islamic teacher from the Al-Azhar University in Egypt came out with a fatwa saying that for male and female colleagues to be allowed to work in the same workspace, all they have to do is for the woman to let the man (co-worker) suckle from her breast.

I did some investigation and found out that this Egyptian Islamic teacher based his fatwa on this hadeeth:

Sahih Bukhari Book 008, 3425

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

In short, their magnificent prophet, Mohammad, tells the daughter of Abu Hudhaifa, to let their young slave, Salim, to suckle from her breast so that she will become unlawful for him (the slave). So to give peace to Abu Hudaifa, the prophet suggested to his daughter to make Salim his foster child.

Here's another hadeeth covering the incident:

Sahih Bukhari, Book 008, Number 3424:

' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

So, being the devoted Muslim that he is, the Egyptian teacher concluded that female workers should let their male co-workers breasfeed or suckle from them.

Just when you think that Muslims are able to put some sanity and logic to their religion, something crazy like this comes up!
BibleBot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Padedehin ang Co-Worker

Post by harballah on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Paki-puntahan lang iyong thread kung saan copy cat ng thread mong ito.

http://www.thebereans.net/forum2/showpost.php?p=419562&postcount=13

Wala ng magawang bagong propaganda si Junny kaya dinadala niya iyong kalat niya dito.

click me
harballah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top