New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Philippine Standard Time
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

 

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

 


Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by RavlaM on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Muslim dad executes girl over mini-skirts.. affraid



A strict Muslim dad hired hitmen to kill his 21-year-old daughter because he disapproved of her mini-skirts.

Gafar
Kirimov paid 2,000 GBP to gangsters who shot her dead as she left her
medical college at St Petersburg, Russia, because she'd turned down his
demand to wear traditional black robes.

Daughter Rashida has been astonished when her dad told her to stop wearing short skirts, tight tops and make-up.

"Dad, we live in St. Petersburg, how could I wear those black clothes?" she is said to have asked him.

After
telling police his daughter had gone missing, guilt-racked Kirimov, 46,
admitted he had plotted to have her murdered because of the modern way
she dressed.



Austrian Times
http://www.austriantimes.at/index.php?id=12518

Muslim father orders daughter killed over short skirt.... affraid





13 Apr, 01:29 PM


A Muslim resident of Russia’s St. Petersburg has hired killers to rid him of a daughter who disrespected Islamic laws by wearing short skirts.
The police
detained Gafar Kerimov, 46, after he reported that his daughter went
missing, but blurted out that the girl was dead already, Komsomolskaya
Pravda newspaper reported Monday.
The family, ethnic Azerbaijanis, used to have frequent arguments about how the daughter should dress and behave.
Rashida Kirimova, 21, studied medicine at a St. Petersburg school and waved away her father’s criticism when he said her clothes weren't modest enough and were unfit for a Muslim girl.
During winter, Rashida wore high-necked sweaters and long trousers,
causing no problems in the neighborhood, but when spring came, she put
on a skirt that left her knees exposed.
The father’s Muslim friends again started reproaching him for being
negligent and allowing his daughter to walk around dressed like a fallen
woman. They said the insult could only be washed away by blood, and
introduced Gafar to a killer, who agreed to help him for around $3000.
The killer, Kadyr Suleymanov, seized the girl on April 8th
as she was hurrying to classes. He and two accomplices drove her out of
the city to a suburban dump, shot her dead and covered her body with
garbage.
The body was found by the police after the father confessed he had ordered the killing. Two of three criminals have been detained.
http://www.mosnews.com/society/2009/04/13/shortskirtt/

What is in islam that made the father kill his daughter..???
avatar
RavlaM
.
.

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by harballah on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Ipagpaumanhin po ninyo brad ravlam, bagaman ipinagbabawal ang hindi pagsusuot ng mini-skirt ay hindi nangangahulugan na dapat mong patayin ang anak mo.



And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss. ( سورة النور , An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #31)

Malinaw po ang sabi ng Allah diyan, wala po siyang ipinag-utos na kapag hindi po sumunod ang kababaihan ay dapat pong patayin ng ama o ng kapamilya.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by harballah on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Ipinagbawal ng Allah ang pagpatay sa sariling anak, kaya ang pahayag ng Allah sa mahal na propheta (pbuh).


O Prophet! When believing women come to thee to take the oath of fealty to thee, that they will not associate in worship any other thing whatever with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit adultery (or fornication), that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood, and that they will not disobey thee in any just matter,- then do thou receive their fealty, and pray to Allah for the forgiveness (of their sins): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. ( سورة الممتحنة , Al-Mumtahana, Chapter #60, Verse #12)

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by BibleBot on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:24 pm

madami pa dyan napaka violent naman bwekekekekkekeke
avatar
BibleBot
.
.

Posts : 1426
Join date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by harballah on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 pm

BibleBot wrote:madami pa dyan napaka violent naman bwekekekekkekeke

Kung gusto mong makisawsaw sa usapin, paki-komentuhan iyong kapahayagan ng Allah sa amin sapagkat iyan ang kautusan at hindi iyong nababasa at ginagawa ng maling tao.

Bawal po dito ang nagkakalat, maraming salamat po!

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by RavlaM on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Isa sa mga napatunayan ng thread na ito ay may mga babae ding muslim na nka mini skirt.

In the case of the father killing his daughter we could see the inclination of other muslims, according to the report it is his friend who gave him the idea of killing his daughter. I will presume that his friends could be of high muslim stature, that is why he followed.
avatar
RavlaM
.
.

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by harballah on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 pm

RavlaM wrote:Isa sa mga napatunayan ng thread na ito ay may mga babae ding muslim na nka mini skirt.

Hindi po mawawala iyan sa ilang kababaihan sapagkat sakop sila ng bansang hindi nagbabawal ng ganyan, hindi ba nasa saudi arabia ka may nakikita ka bang nagsusuot ng mini skirt sa pampublikong lugar?



RavlaM wrote:
In the case of the father killing his daughter we could see the inclination of other muslims, according to the report it is his friend who gave him the idea of killing his daughter. I will presume that his friends could be of high muslim stature, that is why he followed.

Nabasa po ninyo iyong tunay na turo sa Islam, ako rin po aminado na mayroon mga kababaihan namin ang nagsusuot niyan (hindi nga lang tulad sa kristiyano) pero pinapayuhan namin na huwag magsuot at pinapangaralan namin, ang babae sa amin ay hindi puwedeng pumasok sa moske na nakasuot ng mini skirt sa inyo po ay puwede po hindi ba.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by RavlaM on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 am

harballah wrote:

Hindi po mawawala iyan sa ilang kababaihan sapagkat sakop sila ng bansang hindi nagbabawal ng ganyan, hindi ba nasa saudi arabia ka may nakikita ka bang nagsusuot ng mini skirt sa pampublikong lugar?





Nabasa po ninyo iyong tunay na turo sa Islam, ako rin po aminado na mayroon mga kababaihan namin ang nagsusuot niyan (hindi nga lang tulad sa kristiyano) pero pinapayuhan namin na huwag magsuot at pinapangaralan namin, ang babae sa amin ay hindi puwedeng pumasok sa moske na nakasuot ng mini skirt sa inyo po ay puwede po hindi ba.

I assure you that the church discourage the use of mini skirt, I would like to know in a muslim standard the definition of mini skirt.
Also I want to tell you that Catholic fathers don't kill their daughters because of using a mini skirt.
avatar
RavlaM
.
.

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by harballah on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:48 am

RavlaM wrote:

I assure you that the church discourage the use of mini skirt, I would like to know in a muslim standard the definition of mini skirt.
Also I want to tell you that Catholic fathers don't kill their daughters because of using a mini skirt.

Oo nga pero naniniwala ba ang karamihan sa inyong hanay sa sinasabi ng simbahan tungkol dito.

Sino pong nagtuturo na dapat patayin ang anak nilang nagsusuot ng mini skirts, Imam po ba?

Nabasa mo ba iyong talatang inilatag ko at ano po ang unawa mo dito.

Thanks and peace!

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by harballah on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:05 am

RavlaM wrote:Muslim dad executes girl over mini-skirts.. affraid



A strict Muslim dad hired hitmen to kill his 21-year-old daughter because he disapproved of her mini-skirts.

Gafar
Kirimov paid 2,000 GBP to gangsters who shot her dead as she left her
medical college at St Petersburg, Russia, because she'd turned down his
demand to wear traditional black robes.

Daughter Rashida has been astonished when her dad told her to stop wearing short skirts, tight tops and make-up.

"Dad, we live in St. Petersburg, how could I wear those black clothes?" she is said to have asked him.

After
telling police his daughter had gone missing, guilt-racked Kirimov, 46,
admitted he had plotted to have her murdered because of the modern way
she dressed.



Austrian Times
http://www.austriantimes.at/index.php?id=12518

Muslim father orders daughter killed over short skirt.... affraid





13 Apr, 01:29 PM


A Muslim resident of Russia’s St. Petersburg has hired killers to rid him of a daughter who disrespected Islamic laws by wearing short skirts.
The police
detained Gafar Kerimov, 46, after he reported that his daughter went
missing, but blurted out that the girl was dead already, Komsomolskaya
Pravda newspaper reported Monday.
The family, ethnic Azerbaijanis, used to have frequent arguments about how the daughter should dress and behave.
Rashida Kirimova, 21, studied medicine at a St. Petersburg school and waved away her father’s criticism when he said her clothes weren't modest enough and were unfit for a Muslim girl.
During winter, Rashida wore high-necked sweaters and long trousers,
causing no problems in the neighborhood, but when spring came, she put
on a skirt that left her knees exposed.
The father’s Muslim friends again started reproaching him for being
negligent and allowing his daughter to walk around dressed like a fallen
woman. They said the insult could only be washed away by blood, and
introduced Gafar to a killer, who agreed to help him for around $3000.
The killer, Kadyr Suleymanov, seized the girl on April 8th
as she was hurrying to classes. He and two accomplices drove her out of
the city to a suburban dump, shot her dead and covered her body with
garbage.
The body was found by the police after the father confessed he had ordered the killing. Two of three criminals have been detained.
http://www.mosnews.com/society/2009/04/13/shortskirtt/

What is in islam that made the father kill his daughter..???

Sa link mo pala diyan ay may ganitong larawan na nakapaskil, ganyan ba iyong paglalarawan na isinusuot noong anak ng lalaking ipinapatay nito.

http://www.austriantimes.at/thumbnails/2/2is08um1_large.jpg
http://www.mosnews.com/photos/83/983_400x300.jpg

@ADMIN nais ko lang itanong kay ravlam basi sa nasa link na bigay niya kung ganyan ba ang paglalarawan ng kasuotan nito.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by RavlaM on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 am

Kung ganyan ang sinasabi mong mini skirt eh talagang hindi papapasukin o magrereact ang mga parishoners kapag ngsuot ka ng ganyan at magsimba...
Tama ka harby, di ko na inilagay ang picture na yan kasi masyadong offensive sa mga kababaihan...

What I really want to know Harby ay kung magsuot ba ng knee length na palda ang muslim, puwede ba yun o considered na mini skirt na rin..?
avatar
RavlaM
.
.

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by harballah on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 am

RavlaM wrote:Kung ganyan ang sinasabi mong mini skirt eh talagang hindi papapasukin o magrereact ang mga parishoners kapag ngsuot ka ng ganyan at magsimba...
Tama ka harby, di ko na inilagay ang picture na yan kasi masyadong offensive sa mga kababaihan...

Iyon ipinakita ko diyan ay galing sa link mo at nais kung itanong kung ganyan ba iyong suot noong babaeng pinatay ng kanyang ama.

Ako rin hindi ko inilagay ang picture kaya link lang ang bigay ko para hindi maging offensive at malaswa masyado sa makakakita nito.


RavlaM wrote:
What I really want to know Harby ay kung magsuot ba ng knee length na palda ang muslim, puwede ba yun o considered na mini skirt na rin..?

Kapag nagsuot ng na palda na abot tuhod ay okey lang iyon ravlam at dapat ang damit ay yaong hindi nakikita ang parte ng katawan kaya kadalasan dapat nakapagbelo sila.

BTW, sa tutuo lang ravlam walang turo sa amin na dapat patayin namin ang anak namin kapag nagsuot ng mini skirt. No

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by the700clowns on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:19 pm

hay naku! ang hilig sa nonsense thread ng mga to, hindi komo merong Muslim na gumawa e yun na ang turo, hindi komo ginawa ng Christian e yun na ang turo. please lang, galingan naman ang argumento! tongue nasanay kasi sa lumang barm na na puro nonsense arguments! Laughing

avatar
the700clowns
.
.

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by the700clowns on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 pm

the700clowns wrote:hay naku! ang hilig sa nonsense thread ng mga to, hindi komo merong Muslim na gumawa e yun na ang turo, hindi komo ginawa ng Christian e yun na ang turo. please lang, galingan naman ang argumento! tongue nasanay kasi sa lumang barm na na puro nonsense arguments! Laughing


___

meron ngang pinoy e pinutol ang ari dahil paniwala nya e yun ang turo ng Bible na kung ano ang nakakapagsala sayo e tanggalin tulad ng "dukutin ang mata". napakababaw at napakacheap na argumento yang style na yan ng mga Christians na kukuha ng balita na ginawa ng Muslim at pagpipilitan na turo ng Islam!
avatar
the700clowns
.
.

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by RavlaM on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 am

the700clowns wrote:

___

meron ngang pinoy e pinutol ang ari dahil paniwala nya e yun ang turo ng Bible na kung ano ang nakakapagsala sayo e tanggalin tulad ng "dukutin ang mata". napakababaw at napakacheap na argumento yang style na yan ng mga Christians na kukuha ng balita na ginawa ng Muslim at pagpipilitan na turo ng Islam!

Huwag masyadong mainit ang ulo kaibigan, walang argumento inquiry lag....
avatar
RavlaM
.
.

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by harballah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:41 am

Pasensiya kana kay clowns kasi gusto niya na ang pag-usapan kung ano ang nasa aral namin sa Quran at hindi iyong ginagawa ng mga maling mananampalataya ng Islam, ang sabi kasi ng Allah basi sa inilatag ko ay ipinagbabawal po niya iyan.

harballah wrote:Ipinagbawal ng Allah ang pagpatay sa sariling anak, kaya ang pahayag ng Allah sa mahal na propheta (pbuh).


O Prophet! When believing women come to thee to take the oath of fealty to thee, that they will not associate in worship any other thing whatever with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit adultery (or fornication), that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood, and that they will not disobey thee in any just matter,- then do thou receive their fealty, and pray to Allah for the forgiveness (of their sins): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. ( سورة الممتحنة , Al-Mumtahana, Chapter #60, Verse #12)


Ravlam, puwede na natin isara ang thread na ito at kapag may bago kang argumento patungkol sa aral namin sa Islam ay muli natin bubuksan, mangyari kasi na baka ang papasok dito ay gagamitin lang ang thread mo na ito at sigurado hindi natin maiiwasan na sagutin ni clowns sapagkat hindi po ito ang aral ng Islam.


Konklusyon:

Bagaman ipinagbabawal ang pagsusuot ng babae ng mini skirt ngunit hindi dahilan para patayin sila sapagkat tanging ang Allah parin ang siyang huhusga sa kanila at ito po ang sabi ng Allah.


On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith." ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #286)

They will bear their own burdens, and (other) burdens along with their own, and on the Day of Judgments they will be called to account for their falsehoods. ( سورة العنكبوت , Al-Ankaboot, Chapter #29, Verse #13)

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim father orders daughte killed over mini skirt...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum