New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Philippine Standard Time
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

 

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

 


Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Ateo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

Hi Doc,

I am circumcised. Like the Apostle Paul, I don't believe in circumcision. Is there a way to reverse the procedure? Thanks for your response and help.

Ateo

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Dhugz on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 am

Pwede Ateo.
avatar
Dhugz
.
.

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Ateo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:57 am

Dhugz wrote:Pwede Ateo.

Thanks, Doc Dhugz. Seryoso ka ha. Alam kong nasa medical field ka eh. Pwede bang ipa-check-up ko sa iyo pag-uwi ko sa Pinas? Salamat ulit.

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Dhugz on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Hahahaha,
avatar
Dhugz
.
.

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Esther on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Dhugz wrote:Hahahaha,

hello Doc , whatz up?

_________________
{Esther 8:2} ...and she humbled her body with fasting, and all the aspects of her beauty, she covered with her torn hair.

Maria Clara blog a blog for gentle people : click ::::::>>> here

avatar
Esther
..
..

Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Dhugz on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi esther!!!!
avatar
Dhugz
.
.

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by harballah on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Dhugz wrote:Pwede Ateo.

Papaano nga pala puwedeng ibalik ni Ateo iyong na-circumcise na

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Ateo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 am

Harby, nae-stretch kasi ang balat. Lalagyan actually ng weights ang dulo para dahan dahang hahaba ang balat. After several months, there would be enough skin to start operating it into the correct shape.

But I don't know if it is done in Manila at kung magkano.

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Gordon on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 am

What's all this complaining about being circumcized? I had my son circumcized at 18 months old because of recurrent urinary tract infections.

I once went on multiday scuba diving with a German (supot) . After the 3rd day, this gentile had to quit because of a severe urinary tract infection.

Being circumcized is now being recommended in Africa to prevent the transmission of the HIV virus.
avatar
Gordon
.
.

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Esther on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Ateo wrote:Hi Doc,

I am circumcised. Like the Apostle Paul, I don't believe in circumcision. Is there a way to reverse the procedure? Thanks for your response and help.

Ateo




I cannot agree with you more.

Ateo
There are days when what you post so irritates me. But then I read stuff like
this thread, and my heart just goes out to you.

_________________
{Esther 8:2} ...and she humbled her body with fasting, and all the aspects of her beauty, she covered with her torn hair.

Maria Clara blog a blog for gentle people : click ::::::>>> here

avatar
Esther
..
..

Posts : 514
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by harballah on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Ateo wrote:Harby, nae-stretch kasi ang balat. Lalagyan actually ng weights ang dulo para dahan dahang hahaba ang balat. After several months, there would be enough skin to start operating it into the correct shape.

But I don't know if it is done in Manila at kung magkano.

Ok, fine!

Siguro mura lang sa Manila kasi ang daming nagkakalat doon, lalo na sa nagpapalagay ng bolitas at humps

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by fredms3 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Ateo wrote:Hi Doc,

I am circumcised. Like the Apostle Paul, I don't believe in circumcision. Is there a way to reverse the procedure? Thanks for your response and help.

Ateo

Bakit Ateo, di mo ba type ang itsura nyan at gusto mong ibalik sa dati?

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Ateo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:55 pm

I want it back to its natural state, he he he.

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by fredms3 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Ateo wrote:I want it back to its natural state, he he he.

Lolsss...bakit naman di ba nasa natural state din naman yan ginawa lang malinis

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Ateo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 am

Be careful, Fred; you are giving an impression that circumcision is trying to improve on man -- ginawang mas malinis. Genesis reported that when God created Man as is, "it was good". No need to improve on what is already perfect.

Besides, the Apostle Paul, RCC's second favorite apostle, did not recommend circumcision to clean the body or the spirit.

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by ramcam2 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Ateo wrote:Hi Doc,

I am circumcised. Like the Apostle Paul, I don't believe in circumcision. Is there a way to reverse the procedure? Thanks for your response and help.

Ateo

check these out.......... http://www.cirp.org/library/restoration/

http://www.noharmm.org/reversal.htm
avatar
ramcam2
...
...

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by fredms3 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Ateo wrote:Be careful, Fred; you are giving an impression that circumcision is trying to improve on man -- ginawang mas malinis. Genesis reported that when God created Man as is, "it was good". No need to improve on what is already perfect.

Besides, the Apostle Paul, RCC's second favorite apostle, did not recommend circumcision to clean the body or the spirit.

Lolssss...naku Ateo mukhang maraming sasabit sa comment mong ito: "No need to improve on what is....perfect."

Halimbawang sumakit ang ngipin mo, nagnanana at namamaga...ano sa tingin mo ang dapat gawin Ateo?

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Dhugz on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Ayaw pa rin ni Ateo Fred kasi ayaw daw niya iimprove ang bigay sa kanya ni Pasta.
avatar
Dhugz
.
.

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by fredms3 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Dhugz wrote:Ayaw pa rin ni Ateo Fred kasi ayaw daw niya iimprove ang bigay sa kanya ni Pasta.

Ibig sabihin nyan hindi niya pabubunot ang ngipin nya sakaling mawala na ang sakit ng ngipin nya ha Dhugz?

Anyway, wait natin sagot ni kaibigang Ateo sa simpleng tanong na inilatag natin

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by element_115x on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:37 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Lolssss...naku Ateo mukhang maraming sasabit sa comment mong ito: "No need to improve on what is....perfect."

Halimbawang sumakit ang ngipin mo, nagnanana at namamaga...ano sa tingin mo ang dapat gawin Ateo?

Baka ibang case na yan. It's now more on protecting ourselves from God's other creatures -- bacteria! Razz
avatar
element_115x
.
.

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Quezon City, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by fredms3 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm

element_115x wrote:

Baka ibang case na yan. It's now more on protecting ourselves from God's other creatures -- bacteria!

So you need to take something (as in my example -- teeth) to improve the situation right? Until then everything is perfect right?

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by element_115x on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 pm

fredms3 wrote:

So you need to take something (as in my example -- teeth) to improve the situation right? Until then everything is perfect right?

You mean taking out the tooth? Well, maybe we can call the overall situation 'perfect' (not just with the tooth example) if we don't have issues with bacteria, predators, unpredictable weather conditions, etc. that threatens our lives Smile
avatar
element_115x
.
.

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Quezon City, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Ateo on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Ibig sabihin nyan hindi niya pabubunot ang ngipin nya sakaling mawala na ang sakit ng ngipin nya ha Dhugz?

Anyway, wait natin sagot ni kaibigang Ateo sa simpleng tanong na inilatag natin


Hi Fred, I am logging in from Bangkok (thanks to wifi here), where I am on vacation until 9 Aug.

Anyway, your analogy is not quite right. A tooth ache is not a natural state of things. It is a disease and not all people have that (I never had a toothache and never had a bad tooth -- my uncle is a dentist and I had kissable teeth since I was a child). Plugging aside, an uncircumcised penis is the natural state of that thing -- it was how "God" created it.

But before we mix up a lot of beliefs and myths here, let us establish some facts first -- from the Bible and statistics -- and tell me if you disagree with any of these:

1. That the overwhelming majority of Europeans (Catholics and Protestants) are uncircumcised.

2. That the Apostle Paul never wanted Filipinos and other gentiles to be circumcised. In fact he PROHIBITED it.

3. Because of 1 and 2 above, it is almost certain that the Pope himself is uncircumcised.

4. That in Latin America as well as in Canada, almost everybody is uncircumcised.

5. That in the US, the only major Christian country that is circumcised in addition to the Philippines, the proportion of uncircumcised is increasing.

6. That in South East and East Asia, only the Philippines is circumcised.

7. That only Muslims and some tribes in Africa are circumcised.

8. That Philippine circumcision practice was not brought here by the Spaniards (who are uncircumcised) but was already practiced here by primitive culture and reinforced by Muslim beliefs.

9. That the HUGE majority of the world is uncircumcised, so any so-called scientific wisdom and cleanliness wisdom of circumcision is largely ignored by the rest of the world.

10. That a circumcised penis is less sensitive or more manhid than the original form.


Please indicate if any of these facts from statistics and the Bible are not true or acceptable to you. Thanks!

_________________
The Old BARM is to OT, just as the New BARM is the NT.
avatar
Ateo
...
...

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by fredms3 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 am

element_115x wrote:

You mean taking out the tooth? Well, maybe we can call the overall situation 'perfect' (not just with the tooth example) if we don't have issues with bacteria, predators, unpredictable weather conditions, etc. that threatens our lives Smile

Are you saying that our body don't have bacteria when God created us?

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by fredms3 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am

Ateo wrote:


Hi Fred, I am logging in from Bangkok (thanks to wifi here), where I am on vacation until 9 Aug.

Anyway, your analogy is not quite right. A tooth ache is not a natural state of things. It is a disease and not all people have that (I never had a toothache and never had a bad tooth -- my uncle is a dentist and I had kissable teeth since I was a child). Plugging aside, an uncircumcised penis is the natural state of that thing -- it was how "God" created it.

But before we mix up a lot of beliefs and myths here, let us establish some facts first -- from the Bible and statistics -- and tell me if you disagree with any of these:

1. That the overwhelming majority of Europeans (Catholics and Protestants) are uncircumcised.

2. That the Apostle Paul never wanted Filipinos and other gentiles to be circumcised. In fact he PROHIBITED it.

3. Because of 1 and 2 above, it is almost certain that the Pope himself is uncircumcised.

4. That in Latin America as well as in Canada, almost everybody is uncircumcised.

5. That in the US, the only major Christian country that is circumcised in addition to the Philippines, the proportion of uncircumcised is increasing.

6. That in South East and East Asia, only the Philippines is circumcised.

7. That only Muslims and some tribes in Africa are circumcised.

8. That Philippine circumcision practice was not brought here by the Spaniards (who are uncircumcised) but was already practiced here by primitive culture and reinforced by Muslim beliefs.

9. That the HUGE majority of the world is uncircumcised, so any so-called scientific wisdom and cleanliness wisdom of circumcision is largely ignored by the rest of the world.

10. That a circumcised penis is less sensitive or more manhid than the original form.


Please indicate if any of these facts from statistics and the Bible are not true or acceptable to you. Thanks!

Ok, let's take first the issue that circumcision was prohibited by St. Paul. Where is that in the Bible?

fredms3
.
.

Posts : 982
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circumcision: can it be reversed?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum