New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Philippine Standard Time
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

 

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

 


DEBATE with VANNIE...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Topic: Tawheed Or Trinity...


Vannie nandito na ang pagdedebatihan natin at hahanap tayo ngayon ng moderator upang masimulan na ito, payag ka ba sa debate format na ito>>



Debate Format:

1. Introduction by Affirmative
2. Introduction by Negative
3. Affirmative Constructive -- 2000 words:
4. Cross-Examination of Affirmative by Negative - Set-1: 5 questions max -- 500 words
5. Affirmative replies
6. Cross-Examination of Affirmative by Negative - Set-2: 5 questions max - 500 words
7. Affirmative replies
8. Negative Constructive -- 2000 words:
9. Cross-Examination of Negative by Affirmative - Set-1: 5 questions max - 500 words
10. Negative replies
11. Cross-Examination of Negative by Affirmative - Set-2: 5 questions max - 500 words
12. Negative replies
13. Affirmative Rebuttal
14. Negative Rebuttal
15. 2nd Affirmative rebuttal
16. 2nd Negative rebuttal
17. Rejoinder/Conclusion by the Affirmative
18. Rejoinder/Conclusion by the Negative

Note:
a. Each item/post should be a maximum of 1,500 words EXCEPT where they are specifically indicated in the format itself. So the question post has only 500 words max.

RULES

These rules supersedes all previous agreements or understandings in pre-debate threads. Kindly review the rules carefully as these rules will prevail over others that you may have used in the past.

Start date: This debate starts at the moment that this post has been posted. The affirmative side is given two days to make his first posting.

This is the exclusive thread to the parties of this debate. The format and the debate rules are shown. Where the rules are explicit, I will apply the rules to specific situations. Where the rules are silent or implicit, I will extrapolate the applicable rules based on my interpretation of fairness and standard practice.


Behavioral Rules (numbered for easy reference.)

1. Constructive posts must be used by each side to present the arguments.

2. Cross-examination posts must be limited only to the constructive posts of the other side.

3. The debater being cross-examined is expected to answer the questions directly.

4. During the rebuttal posts, no significantly new issues may be presented.

5. Maximum Word Count limit for each post is 1,500 words EXCEPT when the maximum is specified different for specific items in the FORMAT. Questions are part of the word count. Clarifications are part of the word count. Clarifications may be requested but no expectation is to be made that it will be addressed. Citations are part of the word count. These will also be part of the word count.

6. Time limit is 2 days (48 hours) from the last post by the opponent. (Note: No further editing is allowed after posting. If editing is needed, PM the mod for permission and a correction post may be inserted if permitted, but no change to the original post is still allowed.) Weekends are NOT counted. Debaters are welcome to indicate which are their preferred weekend days. [For this debate, I will simply assume that Fridays and Sundays are days that will not be counted.]

7. All applicable forum rules on posting behavior will apply in this debate. Please refer to the established rules .


8. Debaters should not extend their debate in the peanut gallery. They are not allowed to post in the gallery that will further support their argument, rally their supporters, and criticize the opponent during the duration of the debate. In other words, there is only one debate -- and it is in the main thread. The debate rules behavior applies in the gallery as well. I will exercise moderator rights in the gallery. This does not prevent the debaters from posting things in the gallery, such as greetings, etc, that does not violate the earlier stated rule.

9. The Moderator can demand that the debater change his/her post in the Q&A or Rebuttal if the moderator believes that the post violates the rules stated earlier about relevance, focus, and appropriateness.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Sino ang gustong maging AFFIRMATIVE ikaw ba Vannie ?

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:44 pm

PAPAANONG AKO MAG AFFIRMATIVE DIYA EH ANG TOPIC NA YAN AY

"TAWHID OR TRINITY"
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 pm

vannie macaballes wrote:PAPAANONG AKO MAG AFFIRMATIVE DIYA EH ANG TOPIC NA YAN AY

"TAWHID OR TRINITY"

Puwede po TRINITY kung ikaw ang apirmatibo, payag ka?

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:48 pm

IKAW NAG INVITE SA AKIN DITO AT ANG NILAGAY MO NA TITLE AY

"TAWHID OR TRINITY".... SA TITLE PALANG IKAW NA DAPAT ANG MAUUNA
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:49 pm

KITA MO TAKOT KA BA??????????????/ ANO BA ANG USAPAN????

DI BAT IKAW NARIN NAG LAGAY NG PAMAGAT...

"TAWHID OR TRINITY"


PINAGBIGYAN NA KITA MARUNONG KA BA UMINTINDI??????????
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:51 pm

vannie macaballes wrote:IKAW NAG INVITE SA AKIN DITO AT ANG NILAGAY MO NA TITLE AY

"TAWHID OR TRINITY".... SA TITLE PALANG IKAW NA DAPAT ANG MAUUNA

Sige ako ang apirmatibo so ang magiging titulo ng thread ay TAWHEED (ONENESS) at ikaw ang negatibo na ang stand mo ay taliwas sa Tawheed (oneness)... tama ba ako?

Sino ang gusto mong moderator para hindi mo masabing dadayain ka, puwede magtawag ka doon ng kakampi mo.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:52 pm

NAPASUBO KA NA TULOY MO NA ANG TOPIC NA GINAWA MO

WAG KA NA MATAKOT
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm

MAGANDA NA ANG TITLE NA YAN..

"TAWHID OR TRINITY"............ VERY UNDERSTANDABLE ANG TITLE WAG MO NA GULUHIN
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm

OK??????
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 pm

"TAWHID OR TRINITY" YAN ANG TOPIC

BABACK OUT KA?
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Vannie huwag po sana tayong mayabang, sumagot ka na lang kung ano ang tugon mo, kasi ikaw ang nagtaka sa thread ko hind ba kaya nga nais kung magkasundo muna tayo...

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Vannie sang-ayon kana ba diyan sa format para maumpisahan na natin, ako na ang apirmatibo....sino ang gusto mong moderator kasi mayroon na akong na private message na athiest na madalas maging moderator din...ikaw baka may gusto ka.

harballah wrote:Topic: Tawheed Or Trinity...


Vannie nandito na ang pagdedebatihan natin at hahanap tayo ngayon ng moderator upang masimulan na ito, payag ka ba sa debate format na ito>>



Debate Format:

1. Introduction by Affirmative
2. Introduction by Negative
3. Affirmative Constructive -- 2000 words:
4. Cross-Examination of Affirmative by Negative - Set-1: 5 questions max -- 500 words
5. Affirmative replies
6. Cross-Examination of Affirmative by Negative - Set-2: 5 questions max - 500 words
7. Affirmative replies
8. Negative Constructive -- 2000 words:
9. Cross-Examination of Negative by Affirmative - Set-1: 5 questions max - 500 words
10. Negative replies
11. Cross-Examination of Negative by Affirmative - Set-2: 5 questions max - 500 words
12. Negative replies
13. Affirmative Rebuttal
14. Negative Rebuttal
15. 2nd Affirmative rebuttal
16. 2nd Negative rebuttal
17. Rejoinder/Conclusion by the Affirmative
18. Rejoinder/Conclusion by the Negative

Note:
a. Each item/post should be a maximum of 1,500 words EXCEPT where they are specifically indicated in the format itself. So the question post has only 500 words max.

RULES

These rules supersedes all previous agreements or understandings in pre-debate threads. Kindly review the rules carefully as these rules will prevail over others that you may have used in the past.

Start date: This debate starts at the moment that this post has been posted. The affirmative side is given two days to make his first posting.

This is the exclusive thread to the parties of this debate. The format and the debate rules are shown. Where the rules are explicit, I will apply the rules to specific situations. Where the rules are silent or implicit, I will extrapolate the applicable rules based on my interpretation of fairness and standard practice.


Behavioral Rules (numbered for easy reference.)

1. Constructive posts must be used by each side to present the arguments.

2. Cross-examination posts must be limited only to the constructive posts of the other side.

3. The debater being cross-examined is expected to answer the questions directly.

4. During the rebuttal posts, no significantly new issues may be presented.

5. Maximum Word Count limit for each post is 1,500 words EXCEPT when the maximum is specified different for specific items in the FORMAT. Questions are part of the word count. Clarifications are part of the word count. Clarifications may be requested but no expectation is to be made that it will be addressed. Citations are part of the word count. These will also be part of the word count.

6. Time limit is 2 days (48 hours) from the last post by the opponent. (Note: No further editing is allowed after posting. If editing is needed, PM the mod for permission and a correction post may be inserted if permitted, but no change to the original post is still allowed.) Weekends are NOT counted. Debaters are welcome to indicate which are their preferred weekend days. [For this debate, I will simply assume that Fridays and Sundays are days that will not be counted.]

7. All applicable forum rules on posting behavior will apply in this debate. Please refer to the established rules .


8. Debaters should not extend their debate in the peanut gallery. They are not allowed to post in the gallery that will further support their argument, rally their supporters, and criticize the opponent during the duration of the debate. In other words, there is only one debate -- and it is in the main thread. The debate rules behavior applies in the gallery as well. I will exercise moderator rights in the gallery. This does not prevent the debaters from posting things in the gallery, such as greetings, etc, that does not violate the earlier stated rule.

9. The Moderator can demand that the debater change his/her post in the Q&A or Rebuttal if the moderator believes that the post violates the rules stated earlier about relevance, focus, and appropriateness.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:16 pm

OK SENSE PARANG WALA KANG TIME PA AT WALA KA PANG MAHAGILAP NA MODERATOR ,,, TRABAHO MUNA AKO MAG IWAN KA NALANG NG MESSAGE
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:18 pm

MAY TOPIC NA HARBALLAH ..... MAGHAHANAP KA PA NG PANIBAGO?????

"TAWHID OR TRINITY"

TAPOS NGAYON GUSTO MO AKO MAG AFFIRMATIVE O IKAW?????????????
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:18 pm

IKAW NA MISMO GUMAWA NIYAN
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 pm

SANG AYON NA AKO ....

ANG TOPIC...
"TAWHID OR TRINITY"
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 pm

NAGIIBA NG TOPIC TONG HARBALLAH EH...

TAKOT
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 pm

MODERATOR ANG HANAPIN MO

HINDI TITLE TAPOS NA ANG TITLE

"TAWHID OR TRINITY"... wag mo na ibahin,,,, dahil yun naman talaga
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:26 pm

so, okey na ang Tawheed or Trinity, wala kabang nais baguhin sa format para sa ganoon ay kapag naumpisahan na ay wala ng complain pa na mali ang format.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 pm

vannie macaballes wrote:NAGIIBA NG TOPIC TONG HARBALLAH EH...

TAKOT

Pakiusap po na iwasan po ang kayabangan dito, mayroon pong rules dito lalo na sa ADHOMINEM...salamat po!

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Prayer time na pala at bago ako muna magpaalam ay pakibasang mabuti ang format then wait natin iyong tinawagan ko na mag moderator sa atin kung papayag ka at kung hindi puwede po kayong maghanap ng maging moderator natin.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:24 am

hindi kayabangan yan harballah.....

ang ginagawa mo kase panduduga na.... "stay ka sa pinropose mong topic,,,,

hindi yung gugulangan mo ang katungali mo
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by vannie macaballes on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 am

hindi ako law breaker kagaya niyo at higit sa lahat walang kayabangan ang sinasabi ko nagsdasabi lang ako ng totoo......
avatar
vannie macaballes
.
.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by harballah on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:24 pm

vannie macaballes wrote:hindi kayabangan yan harballah.....

ang ginagawa mo kase panduduga na.... "stay ka sa pinropose mong topic,,,,

hindi yung gugulangan mo ang katungali mo

Hinihintay lang po natin ang moderator natin at na-pm ko na po siya at sabi niya ay pag-aaralan niya ang background ng ating debate at don't worry tulad ng aking nailatag diyan, iyan po ang ating pagdebatihan "Tawheed or Trinity".

Pakiusap lang po na sa aktuwal na debate ay bawal po ang doble post, isang post lang po at huwag po ninyong igaya sa nakasanayan mo sa FB na paulit-ulit ang post mo na parang installment, maraming salamat po.


Takenote: ang wikang gagamitin natin dito ay tagalog at puwedeng gumamit ng english kapag nagkowt ng scriptures, bawal po ang pangongopya sa isang websites at ipapaskil dito thru copy, cut and paste...kayo po ang kadebate ko at hindi po websites, puwede po kayong kumuha ng ideya niya ngunit huwag po gumamit ng plagiarism.

_________________


click me
avatar
harballah
...
...

Posts : 3016
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEBATE with VANNIE...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum